Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bloggers Buff 2008

By:
Muslim

Months ago, I happened to have my internship somewhere in KL, nearby KLCC. This opportunity not only helped me learn more about my field of study, Communications Engineering, but also pushed me to become a very loyal fan to the Sun newspaper, a brief Malaysian daily paper that tackles Malaysian politics neutrally. The Sun was available in the building I worked at.

Anyway, developing a new habit of reading the Sun almost everyday, even though it’s not easy to find it in my campus, rewarded me the chance to read about Bloggers Buff 2008 – I’m good at reading small-size ads!- The program won my attention and I further checked it's ads online. After viewing the ad on the net I emailed the organizers and I'm going to join it insha'allah.

Bloggers Buff 2008 is going to be held in Putra World Trade Center (PWTC) next SATURDAY 22nd November 2008… It’s going to be my first experience to meet people as a blogger, the idea sounds interesting.. the program tentative seems interesting as well… It’s good enough to know that Tun Mahathir himself is officiating the program :-P

What makes this program very appealing to me is that Bloggers Buff 2008 is open for experienced as well as new bloggers. the ad said malaysian bloggers –only-, this is what I thought at first. But, after contacting the organizers I was informed that foreigners can join too, at least me, hehe..

the program tentative is shown below...

Thank You “the Sun”!

Muslim4islam: If you don’t stand up for something, you’ll fall for anything… MalcomX.

No comments:

Post a Comment